Working harder doesn’t help us overcome burnout.
“When your mind awakens, your life comes alive, and the creative adventure
of your soul takes off.”
~ John O’Donohue
As entrepreneurs, we’re constantly pushing our limits. When we’re feeling unmotivated and uninspired, we think more discipline is the answer. We push ourselves harder, only to find we’re more disconnected than ever before. We feel stuck, exhausted, and out of alignment with our passions, at a loss for how to overcome burnout.
Why Overcome Burnout?
I had an electric conversation with my brilliant friend and mentor, AJ Harper, this week. We discussed how to boldly embrace and fully express your imagination and intuition so that you can…
* Tap into the gold mine that is your innate creativity
* Drop into states of flow and ease
* Leap right over censoring yourself without the fear of “getting it wrong” or being judged
* Live and work in an inspired state of playful possibility, joy, and curiosity
* Move out of stuck (ahem, Writer’s Block!) and rocket forward with clarity and confidence
* Discover and articulate your unique voice
Get your journal and pen ready and enjoy the replay below!
We can choose to awaken our minds by stepping off the spinning wheel of burnout. Our souls are craving adventure, freedom. Unlock the doors to both by embracing first that the life and business you crave are possible for you.